A Mass was held at the Administration Building lobby in the morning, and also a pledge to the students and employee of the university; and a parade around Vigan City.
Congratulation to our Faculty Researchers
Dr. Gilbert R. Arce lead the oath taking of the new set of officers for the College of Teacher Education – Alumni.
UNPFAA (University of Northern Philippines Federated Alumni Association) reveals the Grand Prize for the Golden Anniversary Celebration of the university, a brand new TOYOTA WIGO to be given away for the lucky winner on October 15, 2015 @ Romualdo Tadena Hall.
Raffle Draw Prizes
- LENOVO Laptop
- MTB #26 Mountain Bike
- Samsung Tab 3v
- Sony Camera
Grand Prize: White TOYOTA WIGO
(1) One ticket cost Two Hundred Pesos Only (P200.00)
The University of Northern Philippines together with the Philippine Science Consortium holds a 3 day Science Congress @ UNP Tadena Hall.
Memorandum to the Editors-in-Chief and Advisers of Unit Publications
Per recommendation of the Evaluation Committee of the Student Services Program of the Commission on Higher Education, student publication should be accredited by the Office of Student Affairs (OSA). This way, OSA can better supervise and monitor the programs and activities of the students.
In order to ensure that the right of the students to free academic expression is preserved, you are encouraged to revitalize the student publication in your respective units.
Please be informed that the Orientation Program for Freshmen, Transferees and Shifters for the first semester of School Year 2015-2016 will be conducted from June 29, 2015 to July 8, 2015 (8:00 a.m-12:00 nn: 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.) at the UNP Auditorium Gymnasium and Guestel.
College of Engineering
- June 29, 2015 (8:00am-12:00nn, Gym)
College of Criminal Justice Education and Social Works
- June 29, 2015 (1:00pm-5:00pm, Gym)
College of Teacher Education
- June 30, 2015 (8:00am-12:00nn, Gym)
College of Business Administration and Accountancy
- June 30, 2015 (1:00pm-5:00pm, Gym)
College of Communication and Information Technology
- July 1, 2015 (8:00am-12:00nn, Gym)
College of Technology
- July 1, 2015 (1:00pm-5:00pm, Gym)
College of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- July 2, 2015 (8:00am-12:00nn, Auditorium)
College of Architecture, College of Fine Arts, College of Public Administration
- July 2, 2015 (1:00pm-5:00pm, Auditorium)
Laboratory School (Pre-School)
- July 3, 2015 (8:00am-12:00nn, Auditorium)
Laboratory School (Grade VII)
- July 3, 2015 (1:00pm-5:00pm, Auditorium)
- July 4, 2015 (8:00am-12:00nn, Guestel)
College of Nursing
- July 6, 2015 (8:00am-12:00nn, Auditorium)
College of Health Science
- July 6, 2015 (1:00pm-5:00pm, Auditorium)
College of Arts and Sciences
- July 7, 2015 (8:00am-12:00nn, Auditorium)
Laboratory School (Grade School)
- July 7, 2015 (1:00pm-5:00pm, Guestel)
College of Medicine
- July 8, 2015 (8:00am-12:00nn, Auditorium)
- To formally welcome the students to the University.
- To acquaint the student with the essential information about the University.
- To facilitate the adjustment of the students in another phase of their educational endeavor.
First Semester School Year 2015-2016
- Go to the University Gymnasium to pay for your Student Council membership fee and uniform/logo.
- Proceed to the College where you will submit all of the requirements (Place in a long envelope)
- Form 138 (original of high school card)
- Original UNP CAT
- NSO Birth Certificate
- Certificate of good moral
- Two (2) copies ID Picture (1.5″ x 1.5″)
then secure your admission slip and personal information form with approved course, year and section (Study Program).
If you are a scholar:
Proceed to the Guidance office to submit your requirements for scholarship (you will need to fill up scholarship form, good moral certificate)
- Then proceed to the Administration Building to Assess at the Registrar’s Office and Pay at the Cashier’s Office
- Present duly approved white form (Registrar copy) to the Assessment Section for Registration.
- Proceed to the Cashier Section for payment.
- Proceed to the Registrar’s table and present computerized enrollment form and official receipt to validate enrollment.
- Photocopy computerized enrollment form and OR at designated section.
- Present your student ID for validation.
- Return to your College to submit your photocopy of the computerized enrollment form and official receipt
Classes will Start on June 15, 2015
Congratulations to the board passers in the May 2015 CPA Licensure Examinations:
- BRUNO, LIWLIWA ANQUILLANO
- DAMO, CLARISSA GARCIA
- DIMAANDAL, ANNE KAREN RUIZAN
- DOMALANTA, JANET TULAGAN
- DOMINNO, JOHN FREDERICK GRAPIZA
- OSIDO, MARK LOUIE URATA
- PATOL, CRISTINA MARIE L.
- RABANG, RHONA MAE UMANDAP
- RAFAL, JENICA MARIS
- REYES, DANE ALVA PERALTA
- UGALE, JOY EULALIA VILORIA
UNP Passing Rate: 11/17 (64.71%)
National Passing Rate: 2132/5959 (35.78%)